Tischler & Patch Dental - New York
- Marriott Courtyard – Kingston, NY (15 Min) Most Attendees stay here. Special rate for our course also!
- Emerson Resort and Spa – Mt Tremper (15 Min) Resort with Spa
- Mohonk Mountain House – New Paltz (30 Min) Resort with Spa but further away
- Hampton Inn – Kingston (15 Min)
- Garden Plaza Hotel – Kingston (15 Min)
- Quality Inn and Suites – Kingston (15 Min)
- Diamond Mills- Saugerties ( 15 Min)
Bed and Breakfasts
- Woodbury Commons Premium Outlet Shopping Central Valley NY (45 Min)
- US Military Academy West Point West Point NY ( 55 Min)
- Hunter Mountain (45 Min)
- Windham Mountain (50 Min)
- Walkway Over The Hudson ( 45 Min)
- Home of Franklin D Roosevelt ( 45 Min)
- The Catskill Mountains (5 Min)
- Rhinebeck NY (20 Min)
- Woodstock, NY (5 Min)
- Bethel Woods (75 Min)
- Culinary Institute of America (45 Min)
- Stewart International Airport (SWF) – Approx. 45 minutes drive time
- JFK International Airport (JFK) – Approx. 2 hours drive time
- LaGuardia International Airport (LGA) – Approx. 2 hours drive time
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) – Approx. 2 hours drive time
- Albany International Airport (ALB) – Approx. 1 hour drive time
Tischler & Patch Dental is on the route of Adirondack Trailways for transportation from NYC, NJ or Albany. The Kingston station has frequent buses and our staff will pick you up and drop you back to the Kingston station. Call our office for arrangements.
Tischler & Patch Dental can be an actual stop for the NYC Trailways bus if you ask the Bus driver to stop there. See their website for schedules.
Amtrack ( 20 Min)
From The North or South:
NYS Thruway Exit 19 Kingston. Follow signs to Route 28 West/ Pine Hill. Follow 28 West for four traffic lights (about 5.5 miles) to New York 375. Take a right onto New York 375 and go 1.75 miles. You will see the sign for Tischler & Patch Dental on the right, after Witch Tree Road on New York 375 ( New York 375 is also listed as Woodstock/West Hurley Road
For directions, you can click on the map near our contact form below to access Google Maps.
(Note: For GPS devices, use 121 Woodstock/West Hurley Road instead of 121 New York Route 375)