Prettau Zirconia Bridge
Call 855-Prettau for an appointment!
"Treatment modalities such as treatment of gum disease, root canal therapy, and restorative services such as fillings, crowns and bridges can help patients towards better dental health. We provide these services at Tischler Dental. There are times, however, when it might make more sense from a long term solution standpoint to replace teeth with a poor prognosis with dental implants. This determination can only be made after a comprehensive consultation where the risks and benefits of implant treatment are reviewed and all possible treatment options are discussed. Call us for a complimentary consultation to determine what is best for you."
Dr. Tischler's Presentation On The Prettau Implant Bridge
Look at the esthetics of all zirconia Prettau. Wow!
If you are looking for the ultimate implant supported tooth replacement option, then you have found it. This is true for many reasons. Longevity, esthetics, and bio-compatibility.
Tischler Dental is the Leading Prettau Implant Bridge Treatment Center in the USA! Our vast experience with the Prettau Bridge, Our dedicated highly credentialed implant team,Our in-housePrettau Dental Laboratory and Our Award Winning Facility is why patient's travel to us from throughout the USA on a daily basis.
We are a training center for doctors across the USA for The Prettau Bridge.
The Hudson Valley and surroundings is an attractive destination to have your failing dental work replaced, denture replaced, and life restored.
Replace ALL of your teeth permanently with the Prettau Zirconia Implant bridge! All other implant centers use acrylic that chips, stains and wears over time. It is also a healthier choice for you as there is no toxic acrylic. Zircinia is bio compatible on every level. The cost of the Prettau Bridge is less than the acrylic choices AND it is all done right here at Tischler Dental in Woodstock,
With of our in house laboratory and surgical/prosthetic team, you can arrive in the AM with dentures or hopeless teeth and leave in the afternoon with non removable teeth on implants. This is Prettau Now! More info here.
Call 845-679-3706 with any questions.
Video: Smile Restoration with the Prettau Zirconia® Bridge
A Teeth Tomorrow patient discusses life since he received his Prettau® Zirconia Bridge. The patient is a professional pianist who travels around the world playing. Today, he enjoys being able to confidently eat his favorite foods, knowing his bridge is strong and durable.
Prettau is a Permanent Implant Bridge!
Stop the endless dental cycle of replacing failing root canals, large fillings, problematic gum disease etc. The Prettau Zirconia Implant Bridge is the future of dentistry to replace missing teeth, a denture, or failing dental work!
Tischler Dental and Tischler Dental Laboratory is the first CAD CAM lab/dental office in NYS to offer the Prettau Implant Bridge. This is simply the most permanent tooth replacement option available in dentistry. Come to our monthly seminar to learn more. This zirconia material it is made of is specifically made of Prettau zirconia, it will not chip or break. We have undergone special training by Zirkonzahn the parent company of Prettau and are uniquely qualified to deliver this incredible option at Tischler Dental. No other acrylic option compares.
The Prettau Bridge is named after region of Prettau in Northern Italy and was originated by Zirkonzahn the leader in Zirconia dental technology .We are aligned with Zirkonzahn. Tischler Dental and Tischler Dental Laboratory is one of only a select number of dental facilities that can fabricate the Prettau bridge in their own laboratory and deliver it as dentists.
The Prettau Bridge dental protocol for dental implant systems is unique and involves computer generated CAD CAM designing and milling of the actual bridge out of zirconia, the hardest dental material available. The temporary screw retained bridge is also milled and designed CAD CAM out of a specific plastic from Zirkonzahn. This unique dental step is integral to the Prettau protocol and sets this apart from every other technique available. Special stains made for the Prettau zirconia are also used as part of this dental implant protocol. This dental implant protocol from Zirkonzahn is time tested and unique.
At Tischler Dental we have a unique dedicated team of doctors and a laboratory to deliver the Prettau Implant Protocol. Dr. Michael Tischler feels that this is the future of replacing teeth that are missing or will be missing. The reason?. No acrylic to chip, totally impervious to staining, no metal substructure, gorgeous long lasting esthetics, and digitally milled and designed. The future is here! It is at Tischler Dental and produced right here at Tischler Dental Laboratory. The Prettau Bridge protocol also offers the availability to offer a non denture tooth option soon after implant placement. This allows better stabilization of implants.This protocol has been widely used in Europe, and was originated in Prettau Italy.
Notice the life/like appearance of the upper and lower Prettau Bridge. Unlike acrylic solutions, the longevity is higher with regards to staining and chipping.
See how the Prettau bridge can be cleaned underneath. All part of the design.
Call us at 845-679-3706 and get a complimentary exam to see how the Prettau bridge can help you change your life.
What is Zirconia?
• Zircon (ZrSiO4) is a mineral belonging to the mineral class of Silicates, discovered in 1789 by M.H. Klaproth. • Zirconium dioxide (ZrO2) is a compound of the element zirconium occurring in nature and has already been used for 10-15 years in prosthetic dentistry due mainly to it's high bending strength. Why Zirconia? Zirconia has a high resistance and is fully biocompatible. It is increasingly used in dentistry (posts, crowns, bridges and implants). The white basic color of Zirconia. The possibility in dentin colors.Its biotechnological characteristics enable the production of biocompatible, high-quality and esthetic dental and implant reconstructions. Sintered Prettau Zirconia displays incredible density and smoothness. Therefore the material does not cause any wear on natural dentition. By contrast veneer porcelain (or even metal) will cause wear on natural dentition due to its highly porous structure which acts like sandpaper.
Call 845-679-3706 for a complimentary consultation to see how The Prettau Bridge can change your life.
Questions to ask when choosing an implant dentist:
1. Has the dentist placed thousands of dental implants with the highest success rate possible? Dr. Tischler has placed and restored thousands of dental implants and used the same implant system, Biohorizons for the past 15 years with a success rate of around 98%. The benefits of using the same implant system consistently are numerous.
2. Is the dentist an Internationally recognized lecturer and author on dental implants and bone grafting? Dr. Tischler has lectured for the past 15 years in the US and Canada and has authored over 25 articles on dental implants and bone grafting. He has been on the cover of Dentistry Today " The Nations Leading Clinical News Magazine For dentists" more than 12 times.
3. Does the dentist utilize an in-office CT Scan machine for ALL implant cases? Dr. Tischler has one of the only low radiation in-office CT Scan machines in the Hudson Valley, and every implant case is planned with a CT for safety and precision. Dr. Tischler lectures and publishes on CT Scans for dental implants.
4. Does the office have a dedicated surgical suite for placing dental implants? Tischler Dental has 2 surgical suites set up for implant surgery procedures. Every surgery is performed with a customized sterile set up, that Dr. Tischler had designed specifically for him. The award winning Tischler Dental facility is recognized as one of the pre eminent offices in the US.
5. Is the dentist a Diplomate in the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry? Dr. Tischler is one of only 400 dentists worldwide that has Diplomate status in the ABOI. This is recognized by many as the highest credentials available in the field. Dr. Tischler is also a Diplomate and has Fellowships in other organizations as well as being a Fellow and Graduate of the Misch International Implant Institute.
6. Does the dentist place AND restore dental implants? Dr. Tischler takes full responsibility for the implant process. The surgical placement and restoration of your implant case is done entirely at our Woodstock NY facility.
7. Is the dentist certified by NYS to offer conscious sedation, sleep dentistry? Dr. Tischler is certified by NYS for both oral and IV sedation. Dr. Tischler is also certified in Advanced Cardiac Life support and BLS for the utmost in safety.
8. Does your dentist offer the Prettau Zirconia Implant Bridge? Tischler Dental is one of the only dental practices in the US to offer both the fabrication of the Prettau Zirconia bridge in their own dental lab as well as delivery as a dental practice. This is the future of tooth replacement.