Transforming the Way You Smile
Prettau® Implant Bridge New York
Tired of endless teeth problems or loose dentures?
This is the Prettau Zirconia Bridge. If you have missing teeth, have dentures or have endless dental problems, this is the ideal dental solution. Michael Tischler, DDS and Scott Ganz, DMD feel strongly that no other option can compare. At Tischler Dental the surgeon, restorative dentist and laboratory is in one location. When you look at every other available option in implant dentistry, Prettau has so many advantages. Compared to implant over-dentures, or any "All -On" or hybrid acrylic implant bridge, this is far superior. Tischler Dental in Woodstock, NY is the leading Prettau Bridge practice and laboratory in the US. Patients travel from 3 hours or more every day for us to transform their lives. Doctors from across the US and Canada use Tischler Dental Laboratory to provide the prettau bridge for their patients. Prettau is not acrylic or removable by the patient and is considerably more affordable than other options, making it better than every other choice available to replace missing teeth on dental implants. Tischler Dental is a National training center for dentists to learn the Prettau Bridge techniques. It is not only provided here at Tischler Dental, but it is created at our own laboratory. Tischler Dental Laboratory is the number one Prettau Laboratory in the USA! When it comes to setting standards for patient care and quality dentistry, Dr. Michael Tischler and the team at Tischler Dental is totally committed to excellence. There are questions you should be asking when choosing an implant dentist. At Tischler Dental, we believe that the dental restorations we provide you should not simply mask cosmetic flaws or conceal oral conditions. Each treatment you receive from us should be a step toward better health, greater happiness, and stronger self-esteem. Our desire to change your life with dental implants is exactly why Dr. Tischler offers the Prettau® Implant Bridge at his 6-star facility in New York. Offering Prettau® impalnts is just one example of how we are utilizing the best technology on the planet to go above and beyond for our valuable patients. If you would like to learn more about Dr. Tischler's expertise in the Preattau® Implant Bridge and its benefits, contact our unique dental practice in New York today.
"Treatment modalities such as treatment of gum disease, root canal therapy, and restorative services such as fillings, crowns and bridges can help patients towards better dental health. We provide these services at Tischler Dental. There are times, however, when it might make more sense from a long term solution standpoint to replace teeth with a poor prognosis with dental implants. This determination can only be made after a comprehensive consultation where the risks and benefits of implant treatment are reviewed and all possible treatment options are discussed. Call us for a complimentary consultation to determine what is best for you.The temporization method on the path to the final Prettau Implant Bridge will depend on your exisiting bone quality and determined after a CAT Scan is taken""
Video of Prettau dentists Michael Tischler, DDS and Jay Ajmo DDS discussing The Prettau Bridge
Dr Tischler Patch and Ganz have the first and only instructional DVD available for dentists on the Prettau Bridge techniques
This DVD is distributed internationally
Teeth Tomorrow™ allows you to arrive with endless dental problems that have frustrated you for years, and leave with new teeth the next day! Because of our own in house dental laboratory, and dedicated implant team, Teeth Tomorrow™ is possible at Tischler Dental. With a non-acrylic implant supported zirconia Prettau™ bridge as the final result, this is a truly unique and ideal solution for your dental problems.
In many cases, the dental implants can be used to support the temporary teeth on the way to the final zirconia Prettau Bridge™ The manner in which you are temporized, is determined by your bone quality after a CAT SCan is taken in our office.
We are different than other implant centers and franchise practices?
1. We utilize The Prettau Zirconia Bridge™ as the final product NOT ACRYLIC. Acrylic is used by most implant dentists, implant centers and franchises and can easily chip and stain over time. Prettau Zirconia™ is the strongest dental material available and has a 5 year warranty against chipping or breakage.
2. Everything is done at award winning Tischler Dental. We are a serene 5 star facility, not an implant center or clinic with a corporate feel and atmosphere. Our dedicated surgical suite and in-office CAT Scan machine allows for the utmost safety for our patients.
Our dedicated Teeth Tomorrow ™ team consists of Nationally recognized implant surgeons Michael Tischler, DDS, and Prettau restorative dentist Claudia Patch DMD and our own nationally recognized and dedicated Prettau Laboratory- Tischler Dental Laboratory. We are also a training center for dentists from all over the world on the Prettau technique at our dedicated teaching facility.
3. Our all inclusive fee for the Teeth Tomorrow treatment sequence includes all extractions, CAT Scans, grafting, implants, temporary restorations and an overnight stay at a local hotel on the day of surgery. Our own in-office CAT SCan machine allows for low radiation CT diagnosis right at our facility.
4. We advocate placing 6 implants on the upper jaw and 5 implants on the lower jaw. We have done this for many years and our success rate of 98% stands on it's own. The implant centers and the "All on 4 " groups are simply less implants for a similar cost. More implants offer greater stability. It as simple as that.
5. We don't usually rely on bone grafting for implant placement. Since implants are placed between the sinuses or nerves on the lower, we can usually avoid bone grafting, saving cost and time for healing.
The Ultimate Implant Solution
The Prettau® Implant Bridge is not just another dental implant option; it represents the future of tooth replacement technology in form, function, and aesthetics. The Prettau® Zirconia Bridge offers distinct advantages over other alternatives, which makes it the option of choice for eligible patients.
- Many of our patients suffer from an allergy or other adverse reactions to metal, but this 100 percent biocompatible Zirconia restoration is metal-free, eliminating such risk.
- The un-matched strength of the Prettau® zirconia, means no chipping..
- Restoring your mouth with this groundbreaking treatment will dramatically improve your ability to chew, eat, and speak normally and comfortably. It will change your life on many levels.
- Completely customizable to each patient's needs and wants, the bridge can be molded to precisely fit your jaw and colored specifically to match your gums and the shade of white you prefer.
- And perhaps the best part? No one will know the difference between your restoration and a natural smile.
Quality for a Lifetime
Many of our patients come to see us after pouring time, money, and energy into poorly designed restorations - restorations that include broken crowns, defective bridges, and ineffective treatments. The Prettau® Implant Bridge has changed that for our New York patients. Those who have had success with this treatment have gone from hiding toothless smiles, struggling through painful meals, and avoiding conversations to feeling whole again, regaining confidence in their appearance and their expressions. The Prettau® bridge is the longest lasting, most effective way to replace your missing teeth, bar none, and we are proud to offer it to our patients.
Custom Fitting for Complete Satisfaction
Built for full-jaw implants, the Prettau® Zirconia bridge is designed using CAD CAM technology. Dr. Tischler will use this tool to create a meticulously accurate computer-generated model of your restoration. From this model, your implant bridge will be custom-milled out of a block of Zirconia. Your temporary bridge is also created with CAD CAM technology out of a high quality plastic from Zirkonzahn, a Prettau® parent company. Integral to the success of your treatment, this unique step is what sets the Prettau® process apart from the rest.
Learn More about the Prettau® Implant Bridge
Don't spend another day living with ineffective and costly restorations, or an incomplete smile. Tischler Dental has the power to rejuvenate your smile and your oral health beyond your wildest dreams. Contact Dr. Tischler in New York today to discuss costs or to schedule a consultation for the Prettau® Implant Bridge.
Questions to ask when choosing an implant dentist:
1. Has the dentist placed thousands of dental implants with the highest success rate possible? Dr. Tischler has placed and restored thousands of dental implants and used the same implant system, Biohorizons for the past 15 years with a success rate of around 98%. The benefits of using the same implant system consistently are numerous.
2. Is the dentist an Internationally recognized lecturer and author on dental implants and bone grafting? Dr. Tischler has lectured for the past 15 years in the US and Canada and has authored over 25 articles on dental implants and bone grafting. He has been put on the cover of Dentistry Today " The Nations Leading Clinical News Magazine For dentists" more than 12 times.
3. Does the dentist utilize an in-office CT Scan machine for ALL implant cases? Dr. Tischler has one of the only low radiation in-office CT Scan machines in the Hudson Valley, and every implant case is planned with a CT for safety and precision. Dr. Tischler lectures and publishes on CT Scans for dental implants.
4. Does the office have a dedicated surgical suite for placing dental implants? Tischler Dental has 2 surgical suites set up for implant surgery procedures. Every surgery is performed with a customized sterile set up, that Dr. Tischler had designed specifically for him. The award winning Tischler Dental facility is recognized as one of the pre eminent offices in the US.
5. Is the dentist Board Certified by the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry? Dr. Tischler is one of only 400 dentists worldwide that has Diplomate status in the ABOI. This is recognized by many as the highest credentials available in the field. Dr. Tischler is also a Diplomate and has Fellowships in other organizations as well as being a Fellow and Graduate of the Misch International Implant Institute.
6. Does the dentist place AND restore dental implants? Dr. Tischler takes full responsibility for the implant process. The surgical placement and restoration of your implant case is done entirely at our Woodstock NY facility.
7. Is the dentist certified by NYS to offer conscious sedation, sleep dentistry? Dr. Tischler is certified by NYS for both oral and IV sedation. Dr. Tischler is also certified in Advanced Cardiac Life support and BLS for the utmost in safety.
8. Does your dentist offer the Prettau Zirconia Implant Bridge? Tischler Dental is one of the only dental offices in the US to offer both the fabrication of the Prettau Zirconia bridge in their own dental lab as well as delivery as a dental practice. This is the future of tooth replacement.
9. Does your dentist or implant center place 6 implants on the upper jaw and 5 implants on the lower jaw instead of only 4 implants. Most implant centers place only 4 implants in each arch. When 6 implants are used on the upper jaw and 5 on the lower jaw more support is offered to the final implant bridge. This is what we do at Tischler Dental for the same cost.
Dr. Michael Tischler is one of only around 400 dentists worldwide that is Board Certified with the American Board Of Oral Implantology Implant Dentistry. He lectures internationally and has published over 30 articles on implant dentistry and bone grafting in major dental journals. His best selling DVD is purchased by dentists from all over the world so they can learn the techniques of implant dentistry and bone grafting.Dr. Tischler's "for dentist" website is an example of his commitment to educating his colleagues about implant dentistry.