Choosing An Implant Dentist
Implant Dentistry Woodstock, NY
Welcome to ChoosinganImplantDentist.com
Questions to ask when choosing an implant dentist:
1. Has the dentist placed thousands of dental implants with the highest success rate possible? Dr. Tischler has placed and restored thousands of dental implants and used the same implant system, Biohorizons for the past 15 years with a success rate of around 98%. The benefits of using the same implant system consistently are numerous. In 2015 Dr. Tischler presented 100% success of 110 arches of the Teeth Tomorrow Bridge to his Colleagues.
2. Is the dentist an Internationally recognized lecturer and author on dental implants and bone grafting? Dr. Tischler has lectured for the past 15 years in the US and Canada and has authored over 40 articles on dental implants and bone grafting. Dr Tischler is the Implant Editor for Dentistry Today " The Nations Leading Clinical News Magazine For dentists"and has been on the cover of this journal more than 12 times.
3. Does the dentist utilize an in-office CT Scan machine for ALL implant cases? Dr. Tischler has one of the only low radiation in-office CT Scan machines in the Hudson Valley, and every implant case is planned with a CT for safety and precision. Dr. Tischler lectures and publishes on CT Scans for dental implants.
4. Does the office have a dedicated surgical suite for placing dental implants? Tischler Dental has 2 surgical suites set up for implant surgery procedures. Every surgery is performed with a customized sterile set up, that Dr. Tischler had designed specifically for him. The award winning Tischler Dental facility is recognized as one of the pre eminent offices in the US and is one of 8 US Leading Dental Centers Of The World
5. Is the dentist Board Certified by the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry? Dr. Tischler is one of only 600 dentists worldwide that has Diplomate status in the ABOI. This is recognized by many as the highest credentials available in the field. Dr. Tischler is also a Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and has Fellowships in other implant organizations as well as being a Fellow and Graduate of the Misch International Implant Institute.
6. Does the dental practice place AND restore dental implants? Dr. Tischler and Dr Patch take full responsibility for the implant process. The surgical placement and restoration of your implant case is done entirely at our Woodstock NY facility. No running around to different dentists.
7. Is the dentist certified by NYS to offer conscious sedation, sleep dentistry and have an on staff team of Board Certified Anesthesiologists for deep sedation? Dr. Tischler is certified by NYS for both oral and IV sedation. Dr. Tischler is also certified in Advanced Cardiac Life support and BLS for the utmost in safety.
8. Does your dentist offer the Teeth Tomorrow Prettau Zirconia Implant Bridge? Tischler Dental is one of the only dental offices in the US to offer both the fabrication of the Prettau Zirconia bridge in their own dental lab as well as delivery as a dental practice. This is the future of tooth replacement. There is no acrylic on the bridge as with every other product offering from other implant centers.
9. Does your dentist or implant center place 6 implants on the upper jaw and 5 implants on the lower jaw instead of only 4 implants. Most implant centers place only 4 implants in each arch. When 6 implants are used on the upper jaw and 5 on the lower jaw more support is offered to the final implant bridge and bone grafting can often be avoided. This is what we do at Tischler Dental for the same cost. We can even do this next day with our exclusive Teeth Tomorrow procedure.