The Implant Suite at Tischler Dental
Hudson Valley, Dutchess County, Ulster County - Dental Implants
Located in Woodstock and convenient to Hudson Valley, Ulster County, and Dutchess County, our dental implant treatment area is a world-class facility where implant dentist Michael Tischler, DDS, provides unparalleled care.
Tischler Practice Video Dental Implants
At Tischler Dental we perform both the surgical and restorative phases of your implant treatment in our Woodstock, NY office.
You are not alone! According to the Centers For Disease Control, 22% of the people over the age of 65 in New York State are missing ALL of their teeth. 44% are missing 6 or more teeth.
Replace ALL of your teeth permanently with the
Prettau Implant bridge!
All done here at Tischler Dental
Questions to ask when choosing an implant dentist:
1. Has the dentist placed thousands of dental implants with the highest success rate possible? Dr. Tischler has placed and restored thousands of dental implants and used the same implant system, Biohorizons for the past 15 years with a success rate of around 98%. The benefits of using the same implant system consistently are numerous.
2. Is the dentist an Internationally recognized lecturer and author on dental implants and bone grafting? Dr. Tischler has lectured for the past 15 years in the US and Canada and has authored over 25 articles on dental implants and bone grafting. He has been on the cover of Dentistry Today " The Nations Leading Clinical News Magazine For dentists" more than 12 times.
3. Does the dentist utilize an in-office CT Scan machine for ALL implant cases? Dr. Tischler has one of the only low radiation in-office CT Scan machines in the Hudson Valley, and every implant case is planned with a CT for safety and precision. Dr. Tischler lectures and publishes on CT Scans for dental implants.
4. Does the office have a dedicated surgical suite for placing dental implants? Tischler Dental has 2 surgical suites set up for implant surgery procedures. Every surgery is performed with a customized sterile set up, that Dr. Tischler had designed specifically for him. The award winning Tischler Dental facility is recognized as one of the pre eminent offices in the US.
5. Is the dentist a Diplomate in the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry? Dr. Tischler is one of only 400 dentists worldwide that has Diplomate status in the ABOI. This is recognized by many as the highest credentials available in the field. Dr. Tischler is also a Diplomate and has Fellowships in other organizations as well as being a Fellow and Graduate of the Misch International Implant Institute.
6. Does the dentist place AND restore dental implants? Dr. Tischler takes full responsibility for the implant process. The surgical placement and restoration of your implant case is done entirely at our Woodstock NY facility.
7. Is the dentist certified by NYS to offer conscious sedation, sleep dentistry? Dr. Tischler is certified by NYS for both oral and IV sedation. Dr. Tischler is also certified in Advanced Cardiac Life support and BLS for the utmost in safety.
8. Does your dentist offer a metal free Zirconia Dental Implant for people that have concerns about metal in their body? Dr. Tischler is hosting the first certification course for Cera Root Zirconia
Implants in the USA in his teaching facility.
9. Does your dentist offer the Prettau Zirconia Implant Bridge? Tischler Dental is one of the only dental practices in the US to offer both the fabrication of the Prettau Zirconia bridge in their own dental lab as well as delivery as a dental practice. This is the future of tooth replacement.
Michael Tischler, DDS on the August 2009 cover of Dentistry Today (the nation's leading clinical news magazine for dentists) Inside is a multi page interview on the "Future Of Implant Dentistry."
Implants at Tischler Dental:
Dr. Michael Tischler is one of only 400 dentists worldwide to have Diplomat status with the American Board Of Oral Implantology Implant Dentistry. He lectures internationally and has published over 25 articles on implant dentistry and bone grafting in major dental journals. His best selling DVD is purchased by dentists from all over the world so they can learn the techniques of implant dentistry and bone grafting. Dr. Tischler's "for dentist" website is an example of his commitment to educating his colleagues about implant dentistry and bone grafting.
All aspects of your implant treatment is performed at our one location in Woodstock. If you are missing one tooth or every tooth in your entire mouth, Dr. Michael Tischler has the credentials, experience, and facility to restore you back to health through dental implants and bone grafting.
As an international lecturer, author and recognized authority on implant dentistry and bone grafting, Dr. Tischler can replace missing teeth, safely and predictably. This is why patients travel from all over the world and dental colleagues refer their patients to have their mouths reconstructed and have their missing teeth replaced.
Our dedicated dental implant suite contains a CAT Scan, its own sterilization area, surgical lighting, and surgical supply areas. This is one of the only offices in the Hudson Valley with a separate implant surgical suite with its own CT scan. Dr. Michael Tischler's commitment to implant dentistry can be seen on his "for dentists" website. Through online videos, lectures, DVD's, and articles, Dr. Tischler educates dentists from around the world on the latest techniques on implant dentistry and bone grafting. For more information, read Dr. Tischler's full bio or contact us today to schedule your complimentary exam at our practice serving Hudson Valley, Dutchess County, and Ulster County.
2 of the Specially Equipped Surgical Suites, at The Dental Implant Center at Tischler Dental.
No Dentures/ No Acrylic: The Prettau Zirconia Implant Bridge
The Prettau Bridge is named after region of Prettau in Northern Italy and was originated by Zirkonzahn the leader in Zirconia dental technology .We are aligned with Zirkonzahn. Tischler Dental and Tischler Dental Laboratory is one of only a select number of dental facilities that can fabricate the Prettau bridge in their own laboratory and deliver it as dentists. Click here for PDF Brochure on the Prettau Bridge
The Prettau Bridge protocol is unique and involves CAD CAM designing and milling of the actual bridge out of zirconia the hardest dental material available. The temporary screw retained bridge is also milled and designed CAD CAM. Special stains made for the Prettau zirconia are also used as part of this technique. This unique protocol from Zirkonzahn is time tested.
Dr. Michael Tischler feels that this is the future of replacing teeth that are missing or will be missing. The reason?. No acrylic to chip, totally impervious to staining, no metal substructure, gorgeous long lasting esthetics, and digitally milled and designed. The future is here! And it is at Tischler Dental and produced right here at Tischler Dental Laboratory. The Prettau Bridge protocol also offers the availability to offer a non denture tooth option soon after implant placement. This allows better stabilization of implants.This protocol has been widely used in Europe, and was originated in Italy.
Notice the life/like appearance of the upper and lower Prettau Bridge. Unlike acrylic solutions, the longevity is higher with regards to staining and chipping.
Call us at 845-679-3706 and get a complimentary exam to see how the Prettau bridge can help you change your life.
What is Zirconia?
- Zircon (ZrSiO4) is a mineral belonging to the mineral class of Silicates, discovered in 1789 by M.H. Klaproth. • Zirconium dioxide (ZrO2) is a compound of the element zirconium occurring in nature and has already been used for 10-15 years in prosthetic dentistry due mainly to it's high bending strength. Why Zirconia? Zirconia has a high resistance and is fully biocompatible. It is increasingly used in dentistry (posts, crowns, bridges and implants). The white basic color of Zirconia. The possibility in dentin colors.Its biotechnological characteristics enable the production of biocompatible, high-quality and esthetic dental and implant reconstructions. Sintered Prettau Zirconia displays incredible density and smoothness. Therefore the material does not cause any wear on natural dentition. By contrast veneer porcelain (or even metal) will cause wear on natural dentition due to its highly porous structure which acts like sandpaper.
Call 845-679-3706 for a complimentary consultation to see how The Prettau Bridge can change your life.
METAL FREE ZIRCONIA IMPLANTS AVAILABLE
Dr. Tischler is the first dentist in Upstate NY to provide all ceramic Zirconia Cera Root dental implants as a service. These are the first non metallic dental implants with an acid etched surface for better bone growth. Dr. Tischler is hosting the first USA certification course for dentists, to train for the Cera Root Implant System.
For patients with concerns about metals and possible allergies, Zirconia Cera Root implants are the answer. Call for a consult.
For more information on Zirconia Dental Implants Click Here and scroll down.
About Our Facility
Our facility is set up specifically for ideal dental implant surgery and restoration and bone grafting with a separate Dental Implant Center. An in office CAT Scan, 2 surgical suites, and separate sterilization/storage area allows for this. Our state-of-the-art center is equipped for dental implant surgery, restoration, and is also a teaching facility for other doctors. Each surgical suite is set up for ideal lighting, organization, access, and sterility. A full aseptic surgical protocol is adhered to for every surgical procedure performed in our office, and a customized "Tischler" surgical pack is utilized for every procedure.
We plan implant cases with a computer guided surgical and prosthetic program. Dr. Tischler teaches this technique to other dentists. With one of the only in-office CAT Scan machines in the Hudson valley, dental implant surgery is performed in a safer and faster manner. Often implants can be loaded the same day they are placed. This pre-planning is available from our in-office CAT scan machine and Sim Plant software.
Implant dentist Michael Tischler, DDS, performing implant surgery utilizing guidance from an interactive CAT Scan Program.
Through visualizing our patients' anatomy on a 3D level, we can plan both the surgical and final prosthetic end result to a much higher level than has been previously seen. There is no reason not to look at a dental implant surgery in this light, and in fact we always do utilize this technology available right here in our office.
Complimentary Exam Policy
If you are missing teeth and are interested in dental implants, Dr. Tischler invites you to his implant suite - convenient to Ulster County, Dutchess County, and the Hudson Valley - to determine your candidacy for dental implants at no cost. Bring any x-rays you have from a previous dentist or we can take recent x-rays in our office. If x-rays need to be taken there will only be a fee for that.
About Our Implant Dentist
Michael Tischler, DDS is one of only 400 Implant Dentists worldwide to be credentialed by the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry.
Michael Tischler, DDS is an internationally recognized lecturer and author on dental implants and bone grafting. His popular DVD video is a 4-hour presentation that educates his dental colleagues about dental implants and bone grafting. As a leader in the field he has been named one of the Top Dentists in the United States in providing continuing education to his dental colleagues since 2004 by Dentistry Today , (the nations leading clinical dental news magazine). In 2007 he was awarded the Feltman- Hunn Medal Of Merit from the 3rd District Dental Society, a component of the New York Dental Association. This award is given by the Society for leadership and perfection in dentistry.
At his facility near Dutchess County, Ulster County, and the Hudson Valley, our implant dentist performs both the surgical and restorative aspects of your dental implants treatment. Since replacing missing teeth and bone grafting is a restorative driven treatment, this is a major advantage for you. Read further below how Michael utilizes CAT Scans to plan all his cases and lectures and publishes on this topic, or view implant cases by Dr. Tischler in the smile gallery to the right.
Dr. Tischler lecturing to colleagues and hands-on courses for his dental colleagues about dental implants
Quotes from Patients of Dr. Tischler
"Dental implants have changed my life" J.E.
"I could not imaging living with my denture ever again" S.U.
"The bone grafting and implant placement was painless" N.L.
"My entire psychological outlook has changed, I feel young again" S.K.
"Dr. Tischler's credentials and the experience he offers made my decision easy" T.P.
"Just do it, you owe it to yourself to live your life like it should be lived" M.M.
People travel from across the United States for Dr. Tischler's noted techniques and predictable results. Dr. Tischler's success rate for dental implants is within in the highest published percentile rates over a ten year period. International published studies put dental implants at a 94% success rate over a ten year period. Michael's high success rate is directly related to correct treatment planning, utilizing a CAT Scan, and using the same implant system (BioHorizons) for over ten years.
For more information, read Dr. Tischler's full bio or contact us today to schedule your complimentary exam at our practice serving Hudson Valley, Dutchess County, and Ulster County. Our implant dentist provides complimentary dental implants exams to help patients determine if this treatment option is right for them.
About The Dental Implants Procedure
Missing teeth can cause remaining teeth to drift out of position. This may change your bite, cause the loss of additional teeth, or lead to gum disease or decay. Each dental implant consists of a metal post, which is inserted into the jawbone to simulate the tooth root. A crown, bridge, or denture is fixed to this post, replacing a missing tooth or several missing teeth.
Dental implants offer the most stable, long term option to replace missing teeth. Nothing else can avoid bone loss other than an implant. Utilizing dental implants we can restore one tooth or an entire mouth. This is accomplished by Dr. Tischler on a daily basis at our Woodstock facility, convenient to Hudson Valley, Ulster County, and Dutchess County. A renowned implant dentist, Dr. Tischler has placed and restored thousands dental implants. Many of his dental colleagues refer us their patients for implant placement and then the patient is returned to the referring office for restoration.
For the past ten years, Michael has utilized one dental implant system exclusively. The BioHorizons dental implant offers so many advantages over the other systems available. There are many dental implants that Michael could use but through understanding the biomechanics of implant dentistry, BioHorizons is the only choice. This commitment to utilizing one system for so long has made Michael a leader in utilizing this system. Michael trains other dentists in techniques with BioHorizons that have offered such success over the years. As a patient you can be confident that the dental implant being used has been researched by Michael and is the best for replacing your missing teeth. If you are interested in more information on this implant system please go to the BioHorizons website.
It is important for a patient to understand that for a dental implant to be placed, there must be enough bone available for the dental implant to be placed in. If there is not enough bone, bone grafting procedures can be performed in our office to restore your bone level. These procedures include sinus grafting, and bone augmentation, which are performed in our Woodstock office. Michael teaches advanced bone grafting techniques throughout the U.S. to his dental colleagues.
Dental Implants Cases
Dental Implants Resources
- Watch an animated program that describes dental implants
- Computer Planned Implant Surgery- Safer, Faster
- Our I-Cat CT machine and software
- Watch a video demonstration of our CT planning software
- View a PDF Presentation about Dental Implants
- View a PDF Presentation Of Dental Implant Cases By Dr. Tischler
Dr. Tischler's articles on this topic can be found at these PDF links:
- In Office Cone Beam Computerized Tomography: Technology Review and Clinical Examples
- Interactive Computerized Tomography For Dental Implants: Treatment Planning From The Prosthetic End Result
- Replacing Hopeless Retained Deciduous Teeth In Adults Utilizing Dental Implants: Concepts and Case Presentation
- Implant treatment planning on the medically compromised patient: A Case Report of full mouth reconstruction with dental implants.
Contact Our Center Serving Ulster County, Dutchess County, and Hudson Valley
The Dental Implant Center at Tischler Dental is convenient to Dutchess County, Ulster County, and the Hudson Valley. Dental implants patients from the local area and around the world travel to our facility for top-quality care by our experienced implant dentist, Dr. Michael Tischler. For more information about our dental implants services, please contact us today.